- The Historic Sigma Nu Epsilon Rho Chapter House is located two blocks off of MSU's campus on the corner of Abbott and Oakhill in East Lansing. Fifth Point, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sigma Nu Fraternity, Inc., acquired the Epsilon Rho Chapter home from the Epsilon Rho Alumni in 2005.
- Living in the house is one of the most inexpensive housing options there is - both on or off campus. Sigma Nu members enjoy the benefit of being one of only a few MSU fraternities that own their chapter house. For example, those who live in do not have to worry about annual rent increases, or signing 12-month leases/ paying rent while home for the summer.
- The chapter home has since under gone a significant remodel of the bathrooms and the formal living area. The electrical system has been improved, along with exterior improvements.
- The house provides brothers with both double and single bedrooms, a large kitchen area, community bathrooms on each floor, common areas, Comcast X-finity Digital Cable, Comcast X-finity High-Speed internet and WiFi, study areas, a basketball court, a volleyball court, and large parking area.
- Additionally, Sigma Nu's main house and parking lot is surrounded by upperclassmen "Annex" housing on Abbott Rd., Oakhill Ave., and Evergreen Ave.
- In Fall of 2011, the 3rd floor Brothers' lounge was completely remodeled, including new furniture, hardwood flooring, carpeting, and two LCD HDTV's.
Below is a satellite map of the main Sigma Nu House, marked with a white badge. the upperclassmen annex houses, marked with a black badge, as well as the basketball court and parking area.
View Sigma Nu - Epsilon Rho Housing in a larger map